Turn lessons into words and images that enable learning
Our instructional designers team up with illustrators to create instruction using visual elements and illustrations that help students learn through real life, relevant examples.
The visual instruction is key to students’ ability to comprehend written and verbal instruction, and brings the curriculum material to life.
Work on a team where creatives, subject matter experts, instructional designers, and technical staff work together to deliver instructional content that enables English language learners to participate in class alongside their peers.
- Study and understand the pedagogical underpinnings of the product
- Integrate pedagogy and design principals to work with illustrators to communicate complex ideas through images
- Communicate with director of education, and lead visual curriculum designer to suggest more effective ways to communicate ideas or concepts
- Collaborate with other team members, give and receive feedback
- Meet agreed on deadlines, and provide regular status updates as requested
- Willingness and ability to work with a multidisciplinary team giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Common Core and/or other state standards
- Familiarity with Google Drive
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Teaching experience
- Experience with English Language Learners preferred
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your resume, and tell us why you are a good fit for the position.